Searching for luggage storage near Penn Station?
In Egypt, you can witness the Great Pyramid of Giza. Paris has the Eiffel Tower. Los Angeles has the Hollywood Sign. Barcelona has La Sagrada Familia. Bangkok has the Grand Palace.
New York, on the other hand, is home to the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Empire State Building, High Line, Times Square, and more.
Discovering New York City is indeed one of the bucket lists of many travelers.
Of course, you have carefully planned your travel to the city. From hotels, tours to restaurants, you have considered every aspect of your future escapade.
But how about your suitcase? Are you going to carry your luggage while traveling to Penn Station and other public places in NYC? Well, it’s inconvenient and might ruin your day.
This is where Stasher can come into play. Whether you’re looking for a secure or hassle-free Penn Station luggage storage, Stasher is a one-stop-shop you shouldn’t miss!
A Brief Background on Penn Station
Known as Penn Station, Pennsylvania Station is situated in the beautiful place of Midtown Manhattan. Aside from being the busiest rail hub in North America, Penn Station is a gateway to New York City.
Over the years, it has transformed into a culinary wonderland. There are many options to choose from, including the Shake Shack and Penny.
Close to the waiting area of the Penn Station, Shake Shack has been serving New York Burger. Penny, on the contrary, is another food hall you can find above the station.
When it comes to facilities, Penn Station can compete with the Grand Central Terminal and even Central Park. It composes of baby care facilities, toilets, coffee shops, restrooms, elevators, etc. Amtrak Wi-Fi is available. Also, Penn Station is open 24 hours.
Stasher is the go-to expert of travelers who are searching for comfortable and quality Penn Station luggage storage in NYC. They pick up the client’s baggage from hotels on time. They store every item safely. They drop off the luggage to places in which both parties agreed to.
The booking procedure is seamless. All you have to do is to find the right StashPoint, select drop-off & pick-up times, and start booking. There’s nothing complicated!
The staff is friendly, experienced, and skilled. They respond to concerns as early as possible. They provide solutions that resonate to the pain points of a traveler.
Why Choose an Expert with Experience in Penn Station Luggage Storage?
Stasher is one of the leading Penn Station luggage storage companies committed to fulfilling the client’s needs. Here are some factors that make the expert stand out from competitors:
- Reliable and Safe. Your luggage will be kept in a way that meets the industry’s existing regulations and standards. While Stasher monitors your valuables, you can witness the beauty of the Statue of Liberty and Central Park.
- Individualized Services. Stasher believes that every client is different, so they strive to modify their Penn Station luggage storage services. You can be sure your items are treated with love, care, and attention.
- Quality Solutions at a Competitive Rate. Stasher exerts effort to provide the same quality in their luggage storage services. Aside from safety and convenience, expect a fair and competitive rate. Every baggage costs around $6 per day. For the second day, clients can enjoy a $1 discount. Take note. There’s no weight or height restriction.
- Award-Winning. The customer service, for example, has been recognized by many travel organizations, including Visit England and Feefo.
- Friendly Customer Representatives. The team at Stasher is experienced and accommodating. Clients will be treated like a family. The staff has been trained to promote high work ethics, professionalism, innovation, commitment, and excellence.
- Quick Response Time. When traveling to New York or other destinations across the globe, you want to maximize your time. But Penn Station luggage storage companies with a poor response time is a headache. Stasher can be a lifesaver. They can respond to your questions at your most convenient time.
Other Penn Station Luggage Storage Locations
Another expert that specializes in Penn Station luggage storage is BagBnB. Similar to Stasher, BagBnB allows domestic and international travelers to drop their luggage in accredited hotels, bars, and restaurants. This saves your time, protects your valuables, and avoids other unnecessary efforts.
Penn Station luggage storage is available at a lower price with more flexibility than traditional baggage facilities in New York City. If you are on a tight budget but don’t want to trust your bags to strangers, BagBnB won’t be a disappointment.
Every bag cost around $6.00 per day, just like Stasher. The insurance, however, is low. Every item is only insured up to $500
City Co Pilot
Storage offices? City Co Pilot is the company you can rely on and trust. There are two areas in New York where you can find City Co Pilot’s storage offices such as Times Square and Penn Station.
While some Penn Station luggage storage experts operate 24/7, City Co Pilot is available from 9 am to 7 pm.
Since establishment, City Co Pilot is committed to offering one of the safest, the highest quality, and the best services for a wide range of market in Penn Station and other parts of the New York City.
Why Travel with the Best Storage Luggage Specialist?
- Acquire Bigger Savings. Traveling with your baggage is costly. You need to hop on a cab to arrive at your destination in NYC. Letting Stasher handle your bags allow you to cut down the costs. Instead of hopping in a taxi, you can simply walk around NYC without worries.
- Have More Energy and Time. Instead of losing your energy on your baggage, Stasher can get the job done well. Therefore, you would have more time to engage in as many fun activities as possible.
- There’s No Need to Worry About Your Luggage. At Stasher, you would be more focused on taking photos of the Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum of Art, High Line, Time Square, and other travel destinations in the US.
Call Stasher Now!
New York City has been one of the best travel destinations not only in the US but also around the globe.
If you haven’t gone to NYC before, there are many attractions, historical landmarks, and museums you should witness.
If you finally decided to explore NYC in the future, it’s time to look for a company that specializes in luggage storage around Penn Station.
Stasher is one of the most credible luggage storage providers you can ever have. Since day one, they have been providing tailored services for all. Stasher is also just a call away!